The Novalis College for the Art of Steiner Education
The Novalis College for the Art of Steiner Education is an initiative that began at the start of the 2015 school year to take on the role of the long established Lorien Teacher Education Program. Lorien has always maintained a rich and nourishing teacher education program which addresses professional and personal development for its’ teachers and staff.
Novalis College will also incorporates parent education and community learning opportunities, covering,
- Performance development of all staff
- Ongoing teacher education in Steiner pedagogy (5 sessions per term)
- Mentoring and coaching (ongoing)
- Adult learning community (parent education)
- 4-Year Diploma Course in the Steiner Arts
- Parent induction for school volunteers (termly or as needed)
- Education and other conferences and seminars (during term breaks)
- Developing links with other training organisations
- Promotion of the Lorien Stream
- Novalis Anthroposophical Initiative (2 meetings per month)
Contact us for more information or to arrange a meeting.